Better Choice Bigger Future.
Better Than College? You Decide.
Big Skills, Bigger Opportunities
To be eligible for an apprenticeship, applicants must be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license and have earned their high school diploma or GED. They also must be reliable, hardworking and:
- Good communicators — have verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in high places/confined spaces
- Good at math — specifically, understanding spatial relationships
- Able to maintain good grades and attendance
- Possess patience and hand-eye coordination — accuracy is essential
- Physically able to perform the demands of the job